- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, grated or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- In a saucepot over medium heat, melt butter.
- Take off heat, adding minced garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar and Sriracha. Whisk well to combine.
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons roasted ground sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 red jalapeño pepper, sliced
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add onions and jalapeño.
Ingredients for 1 lbs
- 3 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1/4 cup port
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce/coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- Chopped scallions, for garnish
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat, add the 2 tablespoons of canola oil and the ginger. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sherry, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, and soy sauce and chili garlic sauce and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
Recipe called for sherry but I subbed in port and rice vinegar. Also used Derek’s sriracha instead of chili garlic sauce.