- ½ cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 -2 teaspoons lime juice ( to taste)
- ⅛ teaspoon salt, more to taste
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1teaspoon smoked paprika
- ⅛- ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder OR adobo sauce
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons roasted ground sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 1 red jalapeño pepper, sliced
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add onions and jalapeño.
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, sour cream, and mayo. Mix in parsley, chives, dill, lemon juice, mustard, onion powder, salt, and black pepper. Place in an airtight container and refrigerate for at least one hour before using. Store up to one week in the refrigerator.
- 1 (30-ounce) jar mayonnaise
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the mayonnaise, lemon juice and lemon zest in a small bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Refrigerate until ready to use.