- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 heads cauliflower, cut into pieces and sliced in half
- 3/4 cup gluten-free baking flour
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, water, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together in a bowl using a whisk until batter is smooth and somewhat runny. Add cauliflower to batter and mix until cauliflower is coated; spread onto the baking sheet flat side down.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn on broiler and bake for 5 minutes for crispiness.