- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 cups roasted marcona almonds
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- In a large skillet, melt the butter. Add the garlic and crushed red pepper and cook over moderate heat, stirring, until the garlic is softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the almonds and cook, stirring occasionally, until coated and hot, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper. Let cool completely; stir in the chives.