|Tom Collins/Gin Fizz||X||X|
|Gin & Tonic||X||X|
|Whiskey Sour||X||Egg optional|
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (such as Frank’s RedHot ®)
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Stir the bourbon, brown sugar, ketchup, white vinegar, hot sauce, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, honey, and butter together in a saucepan over medium heat; cook, whisking occasionally, until the mixture begins to bubble.
- Reduce heat to low and cook at a gentle simmer, whisking occasionally, until the sauce thickens nearly to the consistency of maple syrup or molasses, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Pour enough olive oil into a skillet to cover the bottom; turn heat to high.
- Saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add lime juice and cook for 45 seconds.
- Stir cream into garlic mixture; cook until mixture is slightly reduced, about 1 minute.
- Mix Greek seasoning, black pepper, and cayenne pepper into cream mixture.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and sauce is smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 garlic clove, grated or finely minced
- 1 teaspoon tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- In a saucepot over medium heat, melt butter.
- Take off heat, adding minced garlic, soy sauce, rice vinegar and Sriracha. Whisk well to combine.
- 3/4 cup Sriracha chile sauce
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Finely grated zest and juice of 3 limes
- Whisk together
- 1 cup Teriyaki Sauce
- ½ cup Pineapple Juice
Ingredients for 3lbs
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup (2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1-inch piece ginger root (1/4 ounce; 7g), peeled and finely grated
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon (5ml) sriracha chili sauce
- Thinly sliced scallions (white and light green parts only), for garnish
- Grilled pineapple wedges, for serving (optional)