- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Pour enough olive oil into a skillet to cover the bottom; turn heat to high.
- Saute garlic until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Add lime juice and cook for 45 seconds.
- Stir cream into garlic mixture; cook until mixture is slightly reduced, about 1 minute.
- Mix Greek seasoning, black pepper, and cayenne pepper into cream mixture.
- Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and sauce is smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.