Extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 big, fat rounded tablespoon Thai red curry paste
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 lime, halved
- Chopped cilantro leaves, for garnish
Throw the butter, red curry paste honey and soy sauce into a blender.
- Season with salt and puree. Scrape into a big bowl.
- When the wings come out of the oven put add to the bowl with the curry butter.
- Squeeze the juice of the lime over the wings. Give it a toss and you’re done.
- Garnish with cilantro.