- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sriracha
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Whisk in sriracha, honey, coconut aminos, cilantro, line juice, and vinegar until combined.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
Although this sauce seems similar to a buffalo sauce, this sauce is much thinner. It has a similar consistency to vinegar-based BBQ sauces. It can be made spicer by switching out the hot sauce.