Ingredients for 1 lbs
- 3 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1/4 cup port
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tbs rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce/coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- Chopped scallions, for garnish
- In a medium saute pan over medium heat, add the 2 tablespoons of canola oil and the ginger. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the sherry, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, and soy sauce and chili garlic sauce and continue to cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from heat.
Recipe called for sherry but I subbed in port and rice vinegar. Also used Derek’s sriracha instead of chili garlic sauce.